Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hossanna

Hossanna, what do you do when you meet her? A girl who is truly a breath of fresh air. A girl as colorful as the spring of Arizona. A girl for whom you can cross the skies.

I just realized when I listened to this song that I know this girl. I know her for some time now. How can I know someone for sometime and not realize that I am slowly being blown away by that person. No, its not love. I would have recognized it easily, that hopeless romantic that I am. No, I just let her be. I just let her keep blowing me away. Both with the power of playful words and with the spirit of her glowing smile.

The more I came to know her now, the more I realize she is the one. She is the hossanna the song talks about. I know that the grass is greener when I walk with her. I feel the spring in my feet, when I know I am about to meet her. And still, No. I am not in love with her. I just adore her for the way she sees the world in her own way, for the horizon is her limit and I like that idea. Hossanna, the girl who makes me smile spontaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment